Monday, May 18, 2009

Still Waiting

So, it now has been four weeks from the time the Stake President submited my papers. I though that I would have my call by now. However, this is not the case. I was informed that there was miscommunication somewhere and the electronic papers got sent, but the physical papers were not sent. They were sent last week, which means I have about two more weeks to wait. I'm not mad or even worried. I am mostly patient. I think the wait is driving my mother mad, though. I keep telling her that it will happen when the Lord is ready and there is prolly a good reason for the delay! I am very excited about my call and going on a mission. I get more excited every time I go to the temple. For those of you who didn't know, I went to the temple to get my endowments for on May 2nd. Since then I've been back three times. It is the most amazing place in the world and I love going there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. AAAHHH!! I can't wait to hear where you're going!
    I'm so glad you had a good experience at the temple!

    ReplyDelete