Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A couple spare minutes

So like I said before, I'm a slacker. I decided that since I had a spare five minutes at school, I would write something! This is the second day of the 4th quarter of school. It is the second semester and I'm not even in the 1900's in my history class yet. The way the school works around here is that we teach an entire years worth of classes in one semester. They have four classes each day 1st semester and 4 new classes second semester. It's a tough schedule. Not only am I teaching US/AZ history class, but I am also teaching English 11. Oh joy! I took one, ONE, English class in college. Thank goodness I leaned how to write papers in my History classes! Last semester English wasn't so bad because it was Honors. However, this semester it is harder. I am glad to say though that I think I am getting the hang of it. The last couple days have been great! I really do like teaching, but teaching something I don't know is difficult. I hope I survive! Only two more weeks to spring break and 9.5, not including spring break, till the end of the semester! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment