Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Life So Far

Hello Everyone! So I had to get a blog for this class I am taking, so I decided that since I have it I should use it for more than just school. Here is my first attempt, we shall see how it goes. For all of you who don't know, I'll recap a little bit. First off, I am currently living in Show Low, Arizona. I work at Show Low High School. I teach 11th grade Honors English and US/AZ History. It's pretty fun. I live in this cute little trailer in a strange trailer park. I have a roommate and her name is Lisa. She is currently getting her third bachelors degree. I go to the singles branch in Snowflake. There are about fifty to one hundred people and we have activities once a month. Lets see. . . these past three weeks have been amazing! School is going better. Finished one quarter about two weeks ago. Just one more quarter and I get to learn ninety more students names! Lucky me. As for the singles ward, I am working my way out of it. ;) I met a guy a couple weeks ago and decided to ask him out. After that, we went out a couple more times. We decided that we liked each other and now I have a boyfriend. Yay! His name is Bo Mortensen. He's 21, recent RM, and a redhead! Yay hooray for redheads! Eventually I get some pictures to put on here and it will be less boring!

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!! We have to see pictures!!! How you liking living up there?!?! How is the job!?!? We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brittany! How are you?
    Yes, we (the boys and I) live in Utah but only until Dec. when we head back. So far it looks likes we will be moving to Wiesbaden. I guess there are several members there, they have their own English speaking ward.
    It was good to hear from you on my blog. I am going to add you to my blog neighborhood. Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Welcome to the blogging world!! So you will have to update this as often as you can and get some pictures of your boy up here!!

    ReplyDelete